In a report built from JQL in confluence, the system loads the images but if I download it either in PDF or Word the images do not download, leaving the box blank, we need to be able to download the information that includes the images.
Hi @Diego Alexander Vargas Atara ,
welcome to the community!Sadly I have some bad news, as this is not a problem on your side, but a know bug, which is gathering impact right now.
Atlassian has provided an explanation and a workaround here. Please vote and watch this issue for further notification on their progress.
Hope this helps.
Cheers,
Thank you for the link @Piet Pieters I'll vote and watch the bug for future updates.
Thank you, Tessa, I will implement a couple of solutions that I saw in the comments waiting for them to work.
Good luck @Diego Alexander Vargas Atara !
If you found this helpful, please accept my answer so other users can find it more easily if necessary
Have a great day!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.