Is it possible to change te layout of the emails generated by a system event, for example the email below?
If not, is it possible to use 'batching email notifications' as possible in Jira server?
Hi Evert,
Check this documentation for Jira Server https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver080/configuring-email-notifications-967897768.html#Configuringemailnotifications-batchingIf Jira Service Managment:Click Edit template button
Jira Software doesn't allow you to customize emails in Cloud. However, you can do so using our app, Notification Assistant for Jira.
Thanks,Boris
Hi Max,
So far I understand, batching is only available on JSM server, not on the cloud version.
The template doesn't edit the system events so far I know.
Regards,
Why do you think so?
Attached screenshot from cloud jira.
Hi Max, you are right, the screenshot is from Jira cloud. But the templates doesn't change the layout of messages generated by system events.
Regarding batching, this only possible in JSM server so far I know.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.