How do I duplicate a workflow I have created to use in newly created projects, the workflow is the same?
Hi @Richard Fish and welcome to the community!
Go to cog > workflows and locate your workflow. Then simply click copy to copy it. This copied workflow will now become inactive and you should associate it with the issue type you want.
If you want however to use the same workflow on a new project with another (or the same issue type), you can do that as well:
Enter in Jira, on your keyboard press 2 times "g" search box will appear, type workflows -> search your desired workflow, click copy.
Thank you
My apologies, I do not see workflows option on project settings?
So if I create a template on the cog option not sure how to select it for the project?
@Richard Fish it seems that you are working on a team managed project and not on a company managed project. On TMP you can't copy workflows since they only live within this project. This functionality exists, currently, only on CMP but Atlassian is working on a feature for TMP to be able to share workflows.
Hi there, has this feature been implemented yet? Copying workflows from TMP to TMP?
My workflow does not show up (using the new command palate), but I had no idea Jira had a command palate so thanks for that!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.