We have used the Jira migration tool to migrate our Server Confluence to a Cloud version but the Global page templates did not come across. How do you migrate these Global page templates?
Hi @sharon wells
You have a couple options. You can manually move each template using a method similar to this one, but between instances instead of between space and global. Otherwise you can look for a plugin in the Atlassian Marketplace that can help.
RegardsĀ
Thanks Fabian. I'm surprised that none of the migration techniques include global page templates, I use them a lot to structure our Confluence spaces.I am told it is a request which can be voted for at:MIG-190: Consider making the Confluence Assistant migrating Global Templates
This method is not possible for cloud migration, source editor is not available on Confluence cloud.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.