We recently moved from Asana to Jira for our development team.
We imported some of the tasks from Asana as epics and now I'm looking to add these epics to our project roadmap.
Is there a way to add existing epics to a roadmap?
Ah, realized that I don't actually have pre-existing epics that I need to add to a board.
I should just create new epics and link the pre-existing stories as needed.
Hello @Jake Guy
Welcome to the community.
Do you have a Standard or Premium Jira Cloud subscription? Standard has access to only Basic Roadmaps features while Premium has access to Advanced Roadmaps features, assuming you are using the built-in Roadmaps functionality.
Are the issues in a Company Managed project or a Team Managed project? It will say at the bottom of the navigation pane on the left.
Hi @Trudy P Claspill
Thanks for your reply and the welcome!
We are a Standard subscription and the issues exist within a company-managed plan.
I appreciate your help!
In the settings for your roadmap, what is your Epic setting?
And what is the status on the imported Epics?
My setting was set to all. However I realized I was mistaken in thinking I needed to add existing Epics, of which I had none.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.