I'm having a problem getting a ScriptRunner Listener to behave as desired.
My design:
- issue view/edit has three custom single-select fields: input1, input2, input3
- these input fields have values limited from 1-5
- when a field is updated, i want another field, myoutput, to display the product of input1, input2 & input3
Actual Behavior:
- the backend value for myoutput will update within a few seconds. confirmed with scriptrunner log and refreshing a filter list containing the changed issue.
- the value displayed in the issue view page (from where I did the update) does not update every time.
- only occasionally do I see brief modal from scriptrunner indicating that it has changed a field in the background and to click to refresh.
Desired Behavior:
- the value of the myoutput field in the UI is updated in a reasonable time, each and every time without user interaction.