Hello! I am working on setting up integrations for my Jira Service Desk with our Slack channels. I noticed that it will not let me setup two different integrations for a single channel so I have a scenario I am looking to see if anyone has advice on.
First let me say, I am aware of the webhook options too but I see that is subject to deprecation so am looking mainly on if the below is feasible in the Slack Connection portion.
I have a single channel and would like Jira to notify the channel for the following 2 scenarios:
- A ticket has a specific label added to it
OR
- A ticket has a comment added when it is in a specific status.
I have the second bullet above configured but can not seem to figure out how to add in the second condition since I can only have a single channel connection based off of a single query. Essentially these are 2 completely different notification scenarios I want notified in the same channel.
Any ideas?