Hi,I have created a transition with a screen that include two customfields.In this screen there is also the comment field, how can I remove it(only for this screen)?
It is possible witl workflow properties may be ?
Regards,
Thanks a lot for your help @Mayur Jadhav , @Kirill Skuibida
Unfortunately, this workflow properties option is not available on cloud.It is a suggestion, if you want vote : https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-12244
Hi @Mélanie Liguet
I don't think you can disable the comment field on transition screen because it's by default field.
Mayur
In order to remove the comment box from a transition screen you should remove the user's permission to comment.
You can do so1. in the project permissions2. adding workflow properties to each status in a workflow.
thank you @Kirill Skuibida ,I was on the workflow properties track.
but i can't make it work. May be it's not the good property key.
regards,
Try the same property with instead of denied you can use false. check if it works.
Nope, it's not working
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.