Can one configure the Enterprise Velocity Chart to present Committed/Completed data from the most recently completed Sprints of several different Squads on the same chart?
Hello @E. Manning
Welcome to the community.
I don't see "Enterprise Velocity Chart" as a natively available dashboard gadget. Did you get that from a third party app, and if so, which one?
I found this document about such a gadget. Is this what you're using?
https://brokenbuild.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/VEL/pages/1454243969/Enterprise+Velocity+Chart
Trudy -
We haven't purchased it yet - I'm trying to get a firm idea about the functionality.
My question is based on the information I picked up from the "brokenbuild.atlassian" article to which you refer above.
Your remarks prompt me to ask about compatibility, too. Are there any issues with "brokenbuild" with respect to Atlassian applications?
--E.
I don't have any information on that. I've never used the app myself.
Have you tried contacting the app vendor with your question?
I haven't yet - was hoping to get some feedback from those who have tried it.
Fingers crossed....
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.