Hi,
In Confluence cloud, Atlassian does not allow any nesting of "Atlassian Connect" macros.To prepare my migration from server to cloud, i need to identify all nested macro.
It-is possible to identify these pages by query ?
Thanks
I'm afraid the only way to do that is brute force, you're going to need to read every page, and the content of every macro to see if they call other macros.
There is one thing that can help, which is the macro usage report - that would at least cut down the list of pages you'll need to be reading and searching (it will report on flat and nested macros, not just the top level ones)
Thank you for that answer.That's what I feared
Latest information can be found here: Identifying nested macros in Confluence Data Center/Server
I cant access this document anymore. Can you please help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.