Is content authoring feature available in Confluence?Can we upload pdf/excel/video files outside pages as an asset?Do we have API based integration with other tools like IVR?
Hi @Nidhi Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
For content authoring and uploading attachments (pdf/video/MS office documents) outside pages you will need explore third party apps on Atlassian Marketplace.
The Confluence REST API is also available for admins who want to script interactions with Confluence and developers who want to integrate with or build on top of the Confluence platform.
Thanks @Kishan Sharma
I have a set of requirements which I need to clarify whether those can be achieved in Confluence or not.
Could you please provide your email id to discuss further on this?
I am not from Atlassian Support but happy to answer any questions that you have, based on my knowledge. You can post them here or create a new thread, so that you have multiple answers from other community members or community support engineers.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.