Then I would like to find all issues where the Epic has the status: “In Progress” and “To Do” within a specific project. I also have JQLT on my server cload but can to figure it a way to do it and I think that is a little bit strange 😊 To me it is realy logical if you use the roadmap planner and are going to decide on a higher level what to work with that you are abel to see all issues where the Epic is in production.
I can of course organize this in another and stop using epics but use child issues instead, then it would be pretty easy to solve this with the jqlt.parent.status of course. I also have one older project organized like this so when I try to get data for both does projects I do it like this:
project in ("ts", "WTG") and jqlt.parent.status in ("In Progress", "To Do") ORDER BY createdDate DESC
and then I do not get any of the tasks that are only connected to an epic or has an Epic as a parent as I see it? I am also trying to rebuild the JQLT index now but I do not think it will help 😊