Currently, these are the only options that appear for me to select which call the email will open. Where do I configure other options to appear?
Hi @Matheus Marques ,
Welcome to the community.
Out of the box, you can have only one request type assigned to emails.
There are apps like Email this issue that add more configuration options, maybe you can achieve it that way, but you'll always have to define some rules how to decide which request type should be chosen.
Hi @Bastian Stehmann
I have another request that I would like to leave it as main, where do I point it? It is not appearing on this list.
I want to use it:
but it only shows the ones I mentioned at the beginning of the topic
Hi Matheus,
You need to make sure the Request Type shows on the Portal.
Go to Project Settings
Click on Portal settings on the left side
Click on the Portal groups tab
Click on the group that you want to include the Incident in
Click on Add request form
If you want to use it for email, make sure there are no more required fields then summary, description and maybe attachments, otherwise you could not use it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.