Hi,
I am trying to import
but I get an error telling me it is an old format.
Is there a newer version so I can see how to set up Jira for test case management?
Hello @Jens Hauser
Welcome to the community.
From where did you get this file? Can you provide link?
The only pages I have found so far with such a sample file are for Jira Server. Since you are working with Jira Cloud, the file format may not be compatible.
This is the one https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/customise-jira-for-test-case-management-191004869.html
Yes, that file is from a page that is for Jira Server. Notice is says "Jira Software 8.20" in the page links at the top of the page. If it was for Jira Cloud then it would say Jira Cloud.
I have not seen similar information for Jira Cloud so far. If I find anything, I'll post it here.
I am trying to add test case support in Jira that is free or easy. I have found this article but it is not working when I set it up https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/customise-jira-for-test-case-management-191004869.html.
Is there any similar description that I can use instead?
I have not found a comparable file that can be used for Jira Cloud.
I have found these articles that each describe ways you can manually customize Jira for Test Case Management.
https://www.qtm4j.com/blog/how-to-implement-effective-test-case-management-in-jira
https://www.perforce.com/blog/alm/how-write-better-test-cases-jira
https://blog.testlodge.com/how-to-write-test-cases-in-jira/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.