How is this possible?
How could there could be two lines? I refreshed, cleared cache, checked other browsers and still the same....
This is a feature, not a bug.
The straight, diagonal line is the "ideal" burndown. The red line is your actual burndown.
I think he is referring to the red line, and not the grey 'ideal' burndown line:
I've seen momentary dips like that when a Jira issue has been marked as "Done" erroneously, and then put back into its original state. Did anything like that happen?
It's actually that the resolution on the graph is not good enough to show you what has really happened!
The down-spike of about 20 hours happened for one of two reasons:
1. Someone moved a 20 hour issue to done, at the same time as someone else moving an identically sized issue into the sprint.
2. Someone moved a 20 hour issue to done, but almost immediately moved it out of done
In both cases, burn-down was recorded, but then un-done by the opening of a (near) identically sized issue.
No, but there was a scope change..I have been on vacation as well as one of the devs and today when I got in it looks like this:
So the dev that was on vacation for a couple of days moved several items to DONE this morning. We don't work on weekends so I can understand the straight line, but again why is there that dip in the middle? Is it because of a scope change?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.