Hello,
I would need to know, if anywhere in JIRA is reflected when a change has been made in the password security policy?.
Would need a history of all the changes in those policies.
Thank in avance.
Hi @Santiago Pedrosa Pérez ,
Thanks for posting.
I think you can check here for Atlassian Password Policy - https://support.atlassian.com/security-and-access-policies/docs/manage-your-password-policy/.
Please let me know if that helps.
thanks for the answer, but what I need is if I change 5 times of security policy, there is some record where I can check the date on which I have made each change.
what I have observed is that you only see the date of the last change in the security policies,
Hi @Santiago Pedrosa Pérez
Not sure, but you can check audit log. It should record some activities for security and logins. I've never tried cause I don't have the Administer Jira global permission. You can read more here:
Audit log events in Jira
Audit activities in Jira applications
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.