Hi,
I am trying to sign up for the free version of the JIRA software, but keep getting presented with the following error:
If I click the "Discover products" link and then click to try JIRA Software, it just presents me with the same message again.
Hi @Barry Evans welcome to the Atlassian community.
Please be informed, the error message states you need to switch license in order to try another version. I believe this licensing documentation and steps would address your query.
Try this link - https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/free
Thanks, but that link gives the same error message.
That doesn’t seem right. I assume you are not selecting any licensing term? I suggest you Contact Atlassian Support and select Billing option.
Hi @G subramanyam , that doc is for Server. I don’t think it will apply here.
Seems that the "free tier" is available to anyone, but not to a customer who pays annually. Can anyone confirm if that's true?
Thanks, I have logged a support ticket.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.