In Jira, the current request fields are:I am looking to see if we can add a field for address and a field for phone number. Any help?
Hi @Branna Chamberlain,
To add more fields to your request type you would first have to add it to the underlying issue type. If the custom field already exists, all you would have to do is associate the field with the screen(s) that the issue type is using. If this is a new custom field, just go to Administration > Issues > Custom fields to create it, then associate it with the screen(s) that the issue type is using. Once that is done you can go to the request type and add it to the form. To learn more about creating custom fields, have a look at Create a custom field
Thank you Mikael! I appreciate the information. I am really new to using this application and still fumbling around in it. The request is something that is already in place. To start the request there is a button called Raise a request. I would assume it is a custom request. So now to figure out where it is so I can edit it.....
The Raise a request will just take you to the portal so you get the same experience as a customer when creating the request.
You can find and edit your existing requests if you go to Project settings > Request types, assuming that you have at least project admin permissions.
You want to check out this free training, Get Started with Jira Service Management and you can find all the free training that Atlassian University is offering here.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.