Hi there,
I utilize your Google Marketplace app: "Jira cloud for sheets".
I absolutely love the software, but in an effort to automate some of our workflows we are attempting to pull in the Zendesk ticket number, which I believe is a custom field and we have not been successful so far.
I am wondering if someone from your team can help validate if it would be possible to do this, and if possible, perhaps I could get a bit of guidance to bring this full circle for my team. It would be a massive achievement in our workflow to be able to do this.
I have attempted importing every field you allow for in the add on, but its does not populate that field. I'm thinking maybe with some help we can pull this information in. I have not had much better luck utilizing the documentation for the app, but it gave me some new insights on another way to pull data in.
I have been looking more into the =JIRA function from within a cell, and it appears to give you more advances abilities to pull in specific fields and I am wondering if someone could help me look into that.
I've attached a screenshot below of the fields we are looking to populate into sheets. Perhaps you can help us understand the naming convention for this custom field and I can try again. Or maybe you have another solution in mind to help us extra these fields.
Thanks in advance for your attention on this !

