How can I edit the name of the "Epic Name" field. I changed the name of the issue type "Epic" to "Whatever I Want It To Be", but still Jira uses "Epic" in the issue fields. (Also "Epic Status", "Epic Color", "Epic Link").
You would think that if you change the "Epic" issue type name to something that it would update that word "Epic" everywhere... but nooooooooooo. Like everything else in Jira it has to be hard to impossible to configure.
I can almost guarantee before even asking this question, that the system field "Epic Name" cannot be renamed to anything else, because it says, "Locked" next to it, but I'll go ahead and waste my time anyway to see if Atlassian could possibly take their heads out of... you know what I mean.
(Everyday, the choice to use Jira seems like more of a mistake, and that we should just bite the bullet and get out of here)