Is there a way to configure an automation to email agents when a customer updates/leaves a comment on a ticket, and they have not gotten a response for 1 hour?
Yes that should be possible. Have you as yet attempted and are stuck?
I'm not sure where to begin with it is the issue!I was able to make a filter and have specific agents subscribe to a custom filter made for them that will email them all of their tickets that have been updated in the last hour, but this isn't exactly what I'm looking for.
I would suggest you get familiar with Automation via the docs - automate-your-jira-cloud-processes-and-workflows
However as I think further on this I would probably approach it differently. I would use an SLA for “customer response”. I would set it to one hour as the response time and it would start when issue was commented by customer and it would stop on some agent action which could be a comment by the agent a transition of the issue etc. Then I would use Automation as follows…
trigger - sla breech
condition - none
action - email appropriate parties
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.