What I'm currently looking for is a way to either create an automation or scriptrunner using cloud when as an example a project category changes and therefore the automation would send an email saying "This project's category was changed"Is this possible?
I found this post for a similar question for Jira Server.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Can-you-see-when-a-Project-changed-to-a-certain-category/qaq-p/1116150
...that seems to indicate some project configuration changes do fire events, and that specifically changing a project's category will fire an event that could be captured by ScriptRunner. At least in the Jira Server v7.3 version. Credit to @Ilya Turov
I found this document that appears to list all events. I'm not sure it this applies to Jira Cloud also.
https://docs.atlassian.com/DAC/javadoc/jira/reference/com/atlassian/jira/event/package-summary.html
Sadly it doesn't work, Scriptrunner Cloud and Ccriptrunner Server tend to have a very different syntax since Cloud has less of a scope to cover in certain areas.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.