Hi all,
is it possible to create a read only textbox in a portal request? Just want to write some information within the request. But I dont want to insert a message box for the users. Whatever I picked within the custom fields, didnt work so far.
Hi @Susann Petzold,
You could use the Request form description and Request form help and instructions at the top of the form for that purpose, as you can see here:
Probably later this year Jira Forms will become available (used to be ProForma, but was acquired by Atlassian), where you will most likely be able to freely add text to forms.
Hope this helps!
There seems to be an add on called proforma, which is able to manage portal sites like word documents. I will give it a try once I've found it. I've seen it in a jira session
Hi @Susann Petzold ,
Yes, that is exactly what I was referring to. Atlassian is currently incorporating the app in JSM out of the box.
@Walter Buggenhout Sorry, not sure why I overread this, of course, youve already mentioned that
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.