Hi Guys,
Need some help please. A new User registered for an account in our Jira instance and their account went straight to disabled. Any ideas why?
There was a previous question about this but did not appear to get resolved.
Hi @Kerri Simpson ,
Thanks for posting.
As the message suggests did you check with your Jira Admin in your organisation?
Please check this article which would give some idea about account reactivating in Jira - https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloudkb/enabling-a-deactivated-account-to-provide-site-access-1005792657.html.
I would still recommend to check with Jira Admin in your Organisation to sort this out.
Hope that helps.
Hi Suradip,
I am the Admin for our instance.
I will read the article
Thanks
Thanks @Kerri Simpson for your prompt response! Great. I hope this is pretty straight forward and it would be sorted.
Please accept the answer if it solved your query so that it helps others in community,
Hi @Suvradip Paul
The account is not managed, we do not have any managed accounts. I do not understand how this new account went straight to disabled? There is no where i can see to reactivate it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.