Si al crear un proyecto desde Jira Software, utilizo una plantilla que indica que es de Jira Work Management ¿es necesario crear una cuenta en Work Management?
Gracias.
Hi @Alicia Salas ,
Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.
I think you are creating through your Atlassian account. I think you mean the templates for HR, Finance , Marketing etc. What do you mean by creating an account here? I don't think you need to create a separate account here.
Please let me know if that helps.
If you already have Jira Software (JSW), your JSW users can create business projects for free. See the below paragraph from this support article
Do I have to pay separately for Jira Work Management? For now, any licensed Jira user has access to Jira Work Management projects and features once enabled for your organization’s instance. Creating a Business project while using Jira Software or Jira Service Management means you are creating a Jira Work Management project.
For now, any licensed Jira user has access to Jira Work Management projects and features once enabled for your organization’s instance. Creating a Business project while using Jira Software or Jira Service Management means you are creating a Jira Work Management project.
ok! Thank you!
Exactly, I mean the templates for HR, Finance, etc, for any Business Project.
From your answer and @Walter Buggenhout , I undestand that using my JS account I can use any type of template. Thank you!
Yes @Alicia Salas and to be more specific as I said in my initial response with your Atlassian Account you should be to use these products and JSW is just one of these.
Hope that clarifies your query.
OK perfect! Thank you again!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.