In a Business Project board, there is a "calendar" option. Can I enable this feature in a software project?
Hi Tony - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
It is only available for business projects.
There needs to be a "This seems to be the right answer, but I don't like it so I don't want to accept it" button.
Thanks
Nearly a year past; Is it possible yet, or being investigated? We want this functionality to visualise our activity
You can click the Give feedback link on the bottom left side of the project. :-)
I don't know that it is actually on a roadmap somewhere to add this functionality. You should contact Atlassian and let them know you would like it.
Its worth looking at feature request JSWCLOUD-23094 , which is requesting the calendar view be added to software projects. It may be worth adding your vote to the feature request to show your interested, if it covers what your require.Thanks,
Link: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-23094
Thanks for sharing - I gave it a vote and a follow.
Asked the same thing in another thread. Super confused with the current state. I was able to create a new project and add a calendar view, but don't have the same option in an existing company project ( yes, my admin tried to find it everywhere and couldn't find it either )
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.