Hello,
I want to change Velocity chart (original time estimate) scale. In velocity chart it shows 0-2.000.000 and I want time scale like "hundreds of hours". So scale 0-200 would be nice.
Where is this vertical axis scale selector?
Regards,
Markku
Hi @Markku
I do not believe that is possible with out-of-the-box Jira Cloud. And I didn't find any open suggestions to add the feature. There may be marketplace addon app gadgets which support this: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/
Kind regards,Bill
Hi @Bill Sheboy
Thanx for your answer. I'm just wondering why this velocity chart vertical axis is too big? Where it reads the scale (maximum number). Do I have to interpret this 1,200 000 (max) value like 120hours? Is this value more like "comma transfered" and it has too much desimals?
Markku, would you please post an image of the chart to help clarify what you are seeing? Thanks!
Hi Bill,
Scale in Velocity chart vertical axis is in seconds. This information helps me just now and I can continue with this. But I will back if we need to check more about this. Thanx!
Regrads,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.