I'm working on some case study wherein I have created few sprints and hit complete on first sprint as not all user stories were showing up on JIRA Board. But now I'm unable to see completed sprint and epics/stories underneath it? How can I find them? Can I mark the sprint back to un-complete? Kindly help.
Hello @Kiran Raka
Welcome to the community.
You can see completed sprints by going to the Reports section and looking at the Sprint Report (or Sprint Burndown Report, if you are using a Team Managed project. Select the sprint you want to view. If you need to reopen the sprint you can do that by clicking on the ... button on the right above the chart.
In a Team Managed project only one sprint can be active at a time, so if you are using that type of project you will only be able to reopen a sprint if no other sprint is active.
For a Company Managed project you may have multiple sprints open if the global setting to allow Parallel Sprints has been enabled.
Thank you so much. It does answer my question. I’m using team managed project so I believe I’ll not be able to reopen the sprint until rest all sprints are completed. I do have one more question - I’m unable to see all epics and user stories on JIRA board. Epics and user stories of active sprint only is Visible on JIRA board. Is there any way I can see all user stories and epics from other sprints which are not started yet but in pipeline?
Work that is not part of an active or closed sprint will be displayed on the Backlog screen. The issues in the currently Active sprint will also show on the Backlog screen.
Go to Project Settings > Features and make sure you have Backlog enabled to make that screen visible if it is not already.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.