I want to share a draft (edited, closed but NOT published) page with specific people on the product team, not with everyone. Can I do this, and if yes, how? Thanks.
I believe there are 2 ways to accomplish this:
@alex.ragen I would copy it to a personal space, publish locally to that space, and then share with the users you want by creating a team and adding them to team. Allow team access to the space.
I know it's an old subject, but maybe someone else will benefit more options of doing what you needed.
You can also do with 2 more valid ways:
1. Create a new page and wrap everything with a Show If macro. Then simply select the users that you want to see it. The rest will see an empty page.
2. Use the Restricted option (lock icon on the top of the page) to hide the entire page from everyone except those who need it
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.