Hello!
I am trying to create a queue to show all service requests in a single page, regardless of who the assignee is or what the status is (all unresolved ones only, naturally). This is meant for our service desk function where requests are taken care of collectively.
I've hit a snag, though.
```
Status is not ("Closed","Resolved") AND labels not in (feature_request) OR labels is EMPTY
```
This is what I'm attempting to run at the moment. That one label has to be excluded since SD doesn't handle them. With this query I should be able to view all requests, since the default values that can't be changed are already:
```
This queue is already filtered by:project = "PROJECT NAME" AND "Ticket category" = "Service requests"
```
However, this does not filter out Closed and Resolved status requests for some reason. If anyone can spot the error here, I'd be much obliged.
EDIT: Decided to go ahead and test
```
resolution = Unresolved AND labels not in (feature_request) OR labels is EMPTY
```
as well, but no dice. Had the wrong operator in labels as well.