Hi, I'm trying to create 2 separate team calendars on 2 different pages in Confluence, but it won't let me create the 2nd calendar. It only lets me use an existing calendar. Can someone please help?
@[deleted] what version of confluence are you using?
Embed calendars on Confluence pages | Confluence Cloud | Atlassian Support
Hi @[deleted]
Have you tried creating the page with a calendar macro? Link: https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/create-add-and-edit-calendars/
Thanks
Not sure I understand Fabian.
I went Insert > Team Calendar
But it only let's me choose my existing team calendar and not create a new one.
Wondering if you can only have 1 team calendar in a workspace?
Hi Marjorie, I can't find the version as I'm not the admin, but I think its more like the instructions Fabian sent. Either way both instructions aren't working for me so I'll link to external calendars. Thanks for your help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.