I'm intersted in figuring out a way for specified users (defined by a group) to review and accept/reject individual time entries/work log descriptions of other users. I would also like the individual that entered the time entry being rejected to receive some email or other notification so that they know go back and update the time entry.
There's Tempo, but I haven't yet been able to confirm that actually can do this and am concerned that the inability to disable the standard JIRA log work module on OnDemand would lead to significant confusion by other users(http://feedback.tempoplugin.com/knowledgebase/articles/9335-how-can-i-disable-the-jira-log-work-dialog-). I've spent a fair amount of time reading up on Tempo and am also not sure if would be fully compatible as we already have fields in place/use that define things like Customer Name/Specific Project. Tempo seems to need to use a field called Account, which needs to be a special Tempo field.
Has anyone had any success implementing such a workflow on an OnDemand system and, if so, how did you do it? Any pointers (whether you did it using Tempo or using some other method) would be much appreciated here. Thanks!