I have a multi-option field named Development Checklist with the following options:
- Received
- Specs created
- Coded
- Code reviewed
- Unit testing
- Unit testing completed
- Submitted for integration testing
(I don't want to make these workflow statuses, I want the user to complete the checklist as they proceed with a single step in the DEVELOPING workflow)
Then when the workflow step (DEVELOPING) transitions to TESTING, I want to validate in the Workflow Validation that all the options in the Development Checklist are ticked/marked.
I have tried many different combinations of the Regular Expressions Check validator options for the Transition step of the workflow. I can get it to work that a single option is selected/marked/checked, but not all the options.
Has anyone else had the same scenario, and how did you make it work?
Updated: I went with the Multiple Checklist solution and made it work with Better PDF Exporter fir Jira Cloud. Thank you for the responses and proposed add-in solutions! @Ewa Grabowska-Ptak_SolDevelo_ and @Jack Hunter _HeroCoders_