Hello we have started using JIRA in our second sprint but for historical reasons I would like to store the stories done by the team on Sprint 0 and 1. Is there a way to create an old sprint, i.e., a Sprint with a past started and end date?
Many thanks!
Murilo
Hi Murilo,
Yes, once you populate your sprint and click on "Start Sprint", you'll see a popup with Start Date and End Date to open up. You can just fill those in with the dates of your issues and close the sprint and it should be good. Just don't expect the reports to work like this.
As far as I know you can backdate a sprint. You just won't get any good reports out of it, since the stories would be appearing as scope changes
Cheers,
Christian
Thank you Christian. Could you clarify how you do that? If I click in Backlog and populate let's say Sprint 0, because I already have a sprint active I cannot activate the one I just created and I don't see any options to define a date for Sprint 0 and close it. Thank you very much. Best regards, Murilo
Hey, as long as you don't have "parallel sprints" feature turned on (in the config) you won't be able to start a separate sprint. Just wait until you have completed the current sprint, start your "sprint 0" and backdate the start end... Hope that makes sense
Thank you all it did work. Only problem is that I can only do that when the current sprint is finished but I guess it's fine. I mean.. if I have sprint 5 active I cannot create a sprint 1 and close it.
Thanks for all your answers!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.