After my workmate A edit a page's Restrictions to give me the edit access I still can't edit this page, I wonder did we do anything wrong?
pic1: I got the permission to edit.
pic2: But I didn't see the edit button.
Hi @Hao Zhuan Welcome to the Atlassian Community!Have you verified if you have permissions in the space ? It might be the case that you have been given edit access on the page, but you are not part of the space.
Hi @Kishan Sharma , the problem happened on my workmate's user space, I wonder if I have to be part of this place ,if so, how to be part of the place?
Thanks for your reply!
Yes @Hao Zhuan, you need to be part of the space first. Please refer this documentation on how to assign space permissions to a user.
Many thanks for your help! @Kishan Sharma
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.