I'm trying to wrap my head around the permissions for the Jira Service Desk. My goal is to add my sales reps to service desk tickets as watchers. From what I can tell from the following: What users and roles are there in Jira Service Management? , it looks as if the collaborators role might be what I"m looking for. However, I don't see the collaborators role as one of the listed roles in my service desk.

Currently if I have a user in as a Stakeholder I am not able to add that person to a ticket as a watcher. To add as a watcher I seem to need to add in as a Service Desk Team or higher and I'm a site admin. I looked at Permission schemes and was not able to find anything that would state if a role has watcher ability. Manage Watchers and View Watchers don't seem to be exactly what I"m looking for here.
Any help would be appreciated!