Hello,
I want to export my current sprint issues to excel but didn't find out the way to do it
is that possible to export sprint issues?
Thanks in Advance
Hi Shubham,
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!!!
Yes it is possible to export the Current sprint issues in excel.
you can try the following steps:
1) Switch to Reports> Sprint Report.
2) Select desired Sprint.
3) Select the option "View in Issue Navigator".
4) Use "Export" to CSV option.
Please let me know if the solution is helpful!!
Hi @Shubham Jadhav ,
Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.
I think you can follow the suggestion as mentioned by Mayur above. Do you have any other specifications(like columns you are looking as part of this excel report)?
Hi @Suvradip Paul
No I don't want such specific Features but I just want to export the Current sprint issues.
Thank you @Mayur Jadhav
I am able to export the current sprint issues to Excel.
If you do this often then simply create a filter and save it. This way you can easily export. If your scrum board is simple (single project) the following JQL might work…
project = xxx and sprint in opensprints()
Great @Shubham Jadhav then Sprint Report would be perfect. Thanks for confirming.
Please keep visiting the community and sharing your thoughts, queries here.
Stay safe and healthy.
Hi @Mayur Jadhav
I have followed the solution given by you for downloading current spirt to excel.
After downloading a excel Assignee column is showing some I'd but not the exact assignee of the ticket.
Could you please help me with that?
Regards,
Manisha
What if there are future sprints you need to pull down to CSVs? something like:
sprint in futureSprints()
?
Hi @Mayur Jadhav , we need help exporting subtasks as well. Following this method only exported the main task. Thanks!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.