Hi Community!!
I am the admin of Project and our few users say that they are not able to view the board for that project. I am attaching Screenshot for reference, Please help to solve the problem.
Thanks
Hi @Kavya Singh
The Jira boards Permissions are depends on the filter used in that board.
Please check the your Board filter query if it has shared with people that you want to give access to view board.
If you haven't given access to them then please add them to view the filter permission by adding Group, or Project Role.
Once they have to the board filter permission surely they will able to see the board as well.
Please let me know if this is helpful!!!!!!
Thanks @Mayur Jadhav for your prompt reply.
let me try this and will let you know.
Hi @Mayur Jadhav
Thank for the answer. My issue got resolved and now I am able to see the Board.
My filter permission is only set for only me so I have changed that.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.