Hi,
I have a list of over 1000 services that i need to import into Insight and JIRA Service Desk. it possible to import using CSV ?
@Walter Buggenhout is correct in that you can import assets into Insight, but Services is a special case and at the moment you cannot import services. Hopefully that will change when Atlassian unlocks it so you can add additional attributes to services.
Hi @Steve Pace,
Yes it does. Have a look at this support article to learn more.
Hope this helps!
In another article, it states that services are read-only schema in Insight. In fact, there is no functionality to import into the object schema as there is in custom created schemas. Not sure if I am missing something or there is another location from where I can import.
Sorry, just read your reply. Thanks for confirmation.
The link doesn't exist anymore. Could you post a new link?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.