It would be helpful and more efficient to be able to insert a template when I'm working on a ticket and replying to a customer, as our replies are often the same or similar among different customers.
Hi Tiffany,
Welcome to the community! What you are asking about is often referred to as canned responses. Unfortunately this Is not built in to cloud. However I recall that there is an open suggestion and I believe that it is actively being worked on but not immediately sure. Regardless that doesn’t help you right now. To achieve this you’ve got a couple of options
As a matter of fact Canned Responses is indeed on the public roadmap for JSM Cloud , planned for Q4 and labelled as coming soon:
Hi Jack,
Thank you for the roadmap info and other suggestions. I bookmarked the roadmap page and will look at those other options for other applications.
hello @Walter Buggenhout - I cant seem to find this feature on the public roadmap - could you please confirm this is still on roadmap? Maybe the title has been changed? Could you please check for me? My Search on the public roadmap yields no results?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.