Can anyone help to resolve this issue, attaching screenshot
@Arpit kumawat
Is that a marketplace app you're trying to access when you get the error message in your screenshot? I can't quite make it out.
What did you do before you got the error? What was the expected outcome vs what happened?
You may need to raise a request with the support team for the add-on but with a bit more help someone on the community may also be able to help.
What exactly are you attempting to do? It appears that there was some connection issue based on the error shown, though it could be a permissions thing. I would suggest you retry and I would also suggest retrying on another browser. I would also check if other users are having the same issue.
No it is now market place app, It is Testing Board Which we use to upload test cases for our projects
I am not a where of any “testing board “ within Jira. Can you explain exactly what you were doing how you’re navigating?
I am accessing my test repo, where all test cases are present, But i have tried different browsers as well, but didn't able to access it, other are able to access without any access permission
This indeed appears to be an add-on app. It also appears to be a permissions issue if others are able to access it fine. Can you check under the apps menu to see if you have any test case management ad on applications?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.