We created a template project and we have Tasks with checklists inside.
When we create a new issue from the template, the checklist is not there. Is there any extra configuration? Or is there a limitation?
Hello @janine.perucello,
Could you post a screenshot what do you mean by a checklist?
Jira does not have checklist out of the box so, to answer your question, we need to see what you use and what you want to clone.
Cheers,Jack
Hi @janine.perucello
I'm afraid the template only covers the project configuration and doesn't include the issues you create in the project. You will need to clone all of your template issues and bulk move them into your new Jira project.
Ah, sorry, I thought it was there by default, so it's this app: https://herocoders.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/IC/overview?homepageId=26738709So I guess I should contact them instead
Yes, please raise a support request at https://herocoders.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/1
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.