Hi,
I exported a Confluence page to PDF for backup. Page got deleted by someone and is not archived. Now I want to import back the exported PDF but I cant. Only in Word but it losses all formatting.
Any ideas?
Thank you
Marc
Hi @Marcelo Sosa
I'm afraid you can't upload from a .pdf straight into Confluence. You could save it as an attachment. However you can upload from a Word document https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/import-content-into-confluence-cloud/
You would need a pdf editor though, the free Adobe version will remove all formatting but Adobe Acrobat Pro DC would allow for editing.
You're best option might be to try and recover the page from trash and restore it though?
https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/delete-restore-or-purge-a-page/
Thank you Stuart for taking the time to answer. Let´s see and wait if other come up with a different approach!!! Once again thank you!!!!
You're welcome, have you tried restoring the deleted page from trash though?
Stuart!! This is great!! It solves this problem. But the problem of importen an exported page from one Confluence to another!!. I´ll accept this answer. Many thanks!!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.