Dear All,
I can find the last login /previous login date and time in the User management. However, I would like to check the user account create date.
Is there any place that I can check when the account be created?
It's not logged in Jira itself, but if you're using an external directory of some sort, it is probably logged in there.
Thank you for your reply.
Hi Nic,
I found several posts on the topic of finding the creation date for a Jira account. The answer provided was to look in the cwd_user table, either through sql or through groovy/java.
The cwd_user table has the created_date field. Does this field contain the date that the user account was created, or something else?
I could not find any explanations as to what the field contains, and whether/not it is updated after the account is created. I wrote a Perl script some time ago to read and analyze account information, and wanted to include the account creation date. I did that yesterday, but wanted to make sure that I understand when the field is populated, and whether/not it is updated at a later date, and if so, why.
JRASERVER-13089
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management/get-the-creation-date-of-a-user/qaq-p/802290
Thanks, Patrica
Export yours users to CSV and the resulting file includes an 'Added to org' column.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.