I was wondering if we can create customize notifications. currently the options are only related to issues. But if we want do it on a higher level like notify me when an issue is added to a version or epic.
Hi @Christian Avila ,
Thanks for reporting.
I think you are referring email notifications. Please check this guide - https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/configure-email-notifications/ and set the email preferences accordingly.
Let me know if that helps.
Hi @Christian Avila
You can achieve a lot of things like this with Automation Rules in Jira: https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/features/automation
Do you have a specific scenario in mind?
Hi @Suvradip Paul thanks for the quick response.
I checked that and I only see settings for tracking issues. but I was wondering if you can set notifications for other JIRA items like versions, epics, etc.
Thanks @Christian Avila for your prompt response too.
You can create a filter to filter out the epics and then create filter subscription on top of that. Please check this blog for reference - https://www.atlassian.com/blog/jira-software/jql-the-most-flexible-way-to-search-jira-3-of-4.
Let me know if that helps and clarifies your query.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.