I moved some of my issues from 'Project A' to 'Project B' and I had a custom field 'field 1' that is missing after moving the issues to project B.
How can I restore the deleted field and its value back to the issues?
Hi @Mahima Sagarika Rajendran
Well you can do csv import or use REST API to do it. Make sure the field is present in the target project issue type screens with applicable context.
Ravi
are you working with CMP projects? If so the you need to add the custom field to your new project - admin > issues > custom fields, find your field, click on ellipses and choose associate to screens and find the screen for your project.
yes I have created the custom field in my new project as well before moving the issue, but still after the issue has been moved the field is empty.
Am I missing anything here?
yes the field id present in the target project as well.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.