Hello Team,
I have URL for accessing Jira : https://opshubpoc.atlassian.net/ but I have one POC in which I need to integrate worksoft with Jira and for that I need URL for Jira in format - https://opshubpoc.atlassian.net/rest/api/2/issue.
Kindly help me with the same.
Hey @Raavi Jaswanth ,
Not sure what you are trying to do and what info you exactly need but it seems you are looking for information on the Cloud REST API
More can be found here:
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/intro/
Thanks Dirk for your response but want to ask do we have any rest API through which I can create issues in jira directly by connecting from another tool.
Yes you can.. the url you gave should even be the correct one.
More information with examples can be found in the documentation link I shared. I'm afraid i'm not sure what else you would need..
Dirk, I tried with the URL I have provided - https://opshubpoc.atlassian.net/rest/api/2/issue
But it is showing Page isn't working in message, Do I need to add something more in the URL to get it worked.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.