Looking to create a filter results view of stories that are not being linked to a specific project (DevOps project to handle deployments). The goal is to allow for alignment across pods so we know when an item should be linked to the devOps project but isn't in the case a team member just forgot. The current query I'm utilizing is returning issues that are linked... but i can't seem to return items that are NOT linked (I have manually confirmed there are stories in a specific status that are not linked)
Queries that do not work:
- project in ("Pod 1", "Pod 2", "Pod 3", "Pod 4", "Pod 5") and status in ("In QA", "QA Approved", "Ready for UAT Deployment") and issueLinkType not in ( "project = DevOps")
- project in ("Pod 1", "Pod 2", "Pod 3", "Pod 4", "Pod 5") and status in ("In QA", "QA Approved", "Ready for UAT Deployment") and issueLinkType not in ( "project = DevOps", "relates to", "blocks")
- project in ("Pod 1", "Pod 2", "Pod 3", "Pod 4", "Pod 5") and status in ("In QA", "QA Approved", "Ready for UAT Deployment") and issueLinkType in ( "project = DevOps", "relates to", "blocks")
The 3rd query is the most accurate query -- but instead of displaying stories from the pods that are linked, I want it to display items that are NOT linked.
Note: I am unable to utilize the issueFunctions in linkedIssuesOf
Thanks in advance for all your support!