When i run the time to resolution report from my projects I get the following message 'There are no series in this report' and no report data displays. Is there something I need to configure to allow project leads to run this report?
thanks for any help!
Hi @Romy Meyers
When you close your tickets, do you set the resolution field?
Regards
Hi @Romy Meyers. Besides what Fabian mentioned, you can also check if series are configured for your reports. Although it's one of the default reports depending on the template, someone might have removed the series from the reports.
In the report, go to the top right > Edit report > Add series. For more details on how to edit your reports/series, see:
@Fabian Lim are you referring to the Time to Resolution field? I was assuming that this report would just go off of created date and resolved date to determine time to resolution. I currently do not have the time to resolution OR SLAs set up for my issues.
@Ivan Lima thanks a bunch - yes i has to set the series up for the report AND it looks like i have to do this for every project - ugh?! and i do not see a global report area. however still not sure about the resolution field Fabian is referring to as i thought this report would go off of created and resolved date fields?! thanks again
this is what I'm referring to:
@Fabian Lim so you see my status and resolution field - so it is getting set upon closing.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.