Is there any way to get a report of "Story points in current sprint per Epic"?
I am not finding a native way to get that report.
Do you need this report just once or repeatedly?
You could execute a search to get the issues in the current sprint, export the data to Excel, and create a chart there from the data.
I would also bet that there are third party apps in the Marketplace that would help you build such a report to display within a Jira dashboard.
Thank you!Repeatedly if possible; I ended up doing a similar solution, pulling a custom JQL to a spreadsheet.
I also came up empty trying to do it with native reporting but was hoping maybe I just wasn't looking in the right spot.
Hi @Jack Arndt
When do you need to know this information, and how stable is your team's sprint contents/scope? If you want this after sprint start and the contents/scope are stable, this could be done with an automation rule and a custom field or entity property.
For example using 2 rules:
If your team often changes sprint contents/scope, you could add a third rule to detect the condition and refresh the sums for all (relevant) epics.
Kind regards,Bill
eazyBI app supports custom reporting on Jira data including sprints and epics. Here is a report example you can build by using eazyBI to see Active Sprints a list of Epics with an option to expand to stories to see more details.In the report example, I have two epics in one active sprint. All issues with story points in one epic are resolved and another one has some still open issues with stories. I expanded an epic with open stories to see more details. I build the report with a default set of measures and dimensions with slight customization to set the coloring.
Daina / support@eazybi.com
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.